Our New York City Metro-area client is experiencing strong year-over-year growth and seeking a strong leader to lead all research & development work. A solid, stable history of bringing prodcuts to the market within either the Personal Care or the Household realm is crucial for this role of innovation leadership.
- Lead, manage and grow research & development department and personnel to achieve company growth goals
- Interact with other department heads and customers to guide product development to completion
- Take products from initial product conception through first production, including but not limited to product formulation, documentation, scale-up, and process development.
- Review and refine product formlations with direct reports
- Oversee team involvement with key vendors and drive towards better supply chain efficiencies
Bring the following skills and experience to the table for immediate consideration:
- Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biology or Chemistry (or related)
- 5 years product development and formulation experience in Personal Care and/or Household
- Past supervisory experience with direct management experience preferred
- Working history FDA-submissions and regulatory responsibilities
- Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
If you are an industry professional with a STABLE work history and are ready to drive success factors in an environment that rewards and respects its workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following job title and ID# in your response: Vice President – Research & Development – 2018A.
Candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response, so for best consideration address how you meet each of the required bullets above in a brief cover letter. Excellent pay and a competitive benefits package is available for the right person.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.