Our client is focused on building out its Sales Team and is seeking a hyper-driven sales leader, ideally a Vice President of Professional Sales (or possibly a Senior Director). This individual would possess deep professional beauty industry experience and relationships to drive growth forward. Come join a team that is radically shifting the way work is scheduled in salons, studios and spas.
This fast-growing firm makes powerful software that’s helping beauty salons, studios and spas manage and grow their businesses through an integrated booking, payment and marketing platform. The company is fundamentally changing the beauty industry and disrupting legacy software solutions with its affordable, elegant and easy-to-use solution.
They grew 1,667% in 2017 and are on track to grow 400% in 2018. For this reason they have been chosen by some of the nation’s largest salon companies as its trusted partner, as well as by thousands of salons and studios across the US. This trend-setting firm is backed by a number of notable, top-tier investors and strategic partners. They are growing and are ready to scale up their sales efforts with your leadership and sales expertise as Vice President of Professional Sales!
In this role as Vice President of Professional Sales, you will report directly to the CEO and plan, direct and execute all aspects of sales including:
- Strategy setting and execution
- Scaling up the sales effort through hiring of regional sales professionals
- Leveraging of key relationships and industry knowledge to accelerate growth
- Leading the day-to-day sales operations and team members
- Managing performance metrics to goals
- Uncovering new markets and sales channels
- Active participation in company leadership
Bring the following skills and experience to the table for immediate consideration:
- 6-20+ years of professional beauty sales experience
- Strong and verifiable record of sales success in the salon, studio or spa industry
- Experience scaling a hyper-growth business model
- Demonstrated skill at identifying best practices and incorporating them into the sales process
- Experience seeking out B2B relationships and business development opportunities to fuel sales processes and growth
- Adeptness at leading and motivating people with proven success in building a world-class sales team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter, aggressive sales approach and winning attitude
- Travel required as deemed necessary
If you are an industry professional with a STABLE and STRONG selling background and are ready to drive success factors in a dynamic and exciting work environment, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include job ID# in your response 18350A.
A competitive compensation plan (including a generous base salary, bonus and equity), relocation assistance (or remote location) and a healthy benefits package are available for the right person.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.