It’s true; this job is not for everyone! Not every Health & Beauty Aid industry professional is Vice President material. Not everyone is ready for a promotion or has the track record to merit the broad level of responsibility this role requires. But for the right individual, this opportunity is ripe for professional growth and advancement.
Come help drive the steady, consistent growth of this nationally recognized Health & Beauty Aid firm to new heights. This well-established independent is poised for expansion and lacks only one thing ~ a talented Business Development professional to lead them. Financial resources, executive guidance, and talented sales and operational teams are all in place. This is not a broken organization, but one that is thriving and needing new leadership for phenomenal growth in the next 5 years.
In this role you will report directly to the CEO and plan, direct and execute all aspects of product development; stay abreast of industry trends and make recommendations to expand and extend skin, hair, OTC, and miscellaneous lines; determine pricing for products with input from suppliers and company department heads; and oversee strategic business planning.
Bring the following skills and experience to the table for immediate consideration:
- 10 years industry experience within Health & Beauty Aids industry
- BS degree in related field and/or equivalent combination of formal education and experience
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures
- Creative, conceptual, imaginative yet pragmatic to solve day to day problems
- Excellent negotiation, quantitative and analytical skills
- Previous direct profit and loss accountability
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Innovative/motivated with proven ability to plan and execute procedures to attain organizational goals
- Team player with strong leadership/supervisory skills
- Self-starter, ability to handle multiple projects and achieve constant deadlines
- Moderate Travel may be required
If you are an industry professional with a STABLE and STRONG selling background and are ready to drive success factors in a family-like work environment that acknowledges and respects its workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include my job ID# in your response 1830A.
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response. Relocation assistance and a competitive benefits package are available for the right person.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.