A leading chemical/fine ingredient house is seeking a Technical Sales Manager to lead their marketing efforts in the area of Dermatology. Long known for their innovative active ingredients this opportunity will draw upon your specialized skill and knowledge in the areas of skincare formulation as it relates to the dermatology and pharmaceutical fields.
- Manage Global Dermatology Laboratory
- Manage 1 direct report – Formulation Scientist
- Technical presentations and business development at pharmaceutical companies, dermatologists and universities
- Supervision of formulation activities
- Development of marketing & sales tools globally, identify key trends and solutions
- Conference podium presentations
- PhD in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Biology; Pharmacist preferred
- 7+ years experience in dermatology related research or industry experience
- 3+ years supervisory experience
- Demonstrated experience with skin care formulations
- Understanding of marketing of topicals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Very competitive compensation and a top-tier benefit program with relocation assistance is available.
If you are an industry professional that meets the above requirements respond now with your resume. Be sure to include the job ID# 8548B (Technical Sales Manager – Dermatology) in your response.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.