If you are seeking a career opportunity to make a significant impact in a highly motivated and award winning team that is leveraging technology through innovation, this position that will provide real opportunities to progress your career. This newly created position will be an integral partner with stakeholders and business teams in driving multiply initiatives within Product Development and Global Technology Platforms.
As a leader in the Global Science and Technology Organization, you will:
- Lead and set work direction for a highly skilled life sciences focused team including microbiologists, biochemists, structural biologists, pharmacologists, protein chemists and clinicians focused on research and product development and commercialization.
- Interact heavily with peer manager in formulation sciences to staff, monitor and support a portfolio of value added programs for skin health and infection control.
- Work with superior to manage portfolio of projects for skin health and infection control across company.
- Develop standard processes and maps for managing organizational information and flow in pre-clinical area including documentation policies.
- Lead and set direction for highly skilled technical teams
- Provide expertise and program management for external industry vendors, transforming analytical insights into tactical recommendations for market potential and new technology services and products.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Proven record of success in managing a technical team and laboratory.
- Experience as Manager
- Experience Managing Life Sciences Groups and Laboratories
- Demonstration of Business Impact
- Preferred candidates will possess experience and knowledge setting up process for managing pre-Clinical studies.
- Proven ability to manage and lead
- Strong Collaborator
- Technical Background and Experience in Life Sciences or Related Field
- Global Experience would be highly valued
- Minimum of B.S. degree, Master’s preferred
- 6-10 years industry manager experience
- Extensive material and/or product process experience
- Prefers experience in skincare and wound care
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is achieving within the personal care industry by working in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects its workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following job title and ID# in your response: Team Leader 1929A.
Candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response so for best consideration address how you meet each of the required bullets above in a brief cover letter. Excellent pay, a competitive benefits package, and relocation assistance are available for the right person.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.