Because of rapid and continued growth, this major industry player in the field of OTC, skincare, and hair care has an immediate opening for a skilled product development scientist. Through carefully selected acquisitions and strong internal organic growth new opportunities are developing here on a monthly basis. For an individual looking to grow their skill sets and to be recognized for their past achievements and ability to contribute in a team-focused environment, it just does not get better than this!
Duties include the following:
- Integrate technical knowledge, intuition, and experience to define and solve problems of considerable scope and complexity to provide untapped business opportunities:result = innovation
- Skillfully communicate the science (Biology, Chemistry, Physiology, etc.) related to product formulations to effectively influence formula decisions, product design and claim substantiations.
- Lead the formulation team for new and improved skincare products to meet agreed-to product concepts
- Track category trends to generate and champion future opportunities
- Integrate all required input from regulatory, safety, clinical, QA and processing functions to meet project needs on a timely basis
- Manage internal and external phases of PDD responsibilities
- Manage multiple priorities and the changing dynamics of projects and organizational needs
- Prioritize time, budget, and resources to meet the project needs
- Understand and manage the integration of product development, processing, quality assurance/control and manufacturing operations
- Execute, understand and interpret prototype testing to generate support of specific project needs; make recommendations based on facts
For immediate consideration include the following skills in your work history and resume:
- A minimum of a 4-year degree (BS/BA) in a hard Science; MS, Pharm.D, or PhD a plus
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of product development experience
- Meaningful understanding of skin or hair science.
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is achieving within the personal care industry by working in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects its workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following job title and ID# in your response:Senior Scientist – Product Development 2327A.
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response so for best consideration address how you meet each of the required bullets above in a brief cover letter. Excellent pay, a competitive benefits package, and relocation assistance are available for the right person.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.