This Health and Beauty Aid industry leader has turned to me to locate a Senior Research Scientist for their product development team.Due to expansion efforts, this plum position with a company long recognized for its innovative hair and skin care product technology is now open for the right person.
With the financial backing of a multi-national parent company this mid-size firm has targeted the hair care products area as ripe for strategic development in the next 5 years.In fact, expanding hair care technology is the top R&D initiative for the firm!
The Hair Care R&D team is responsible for new product development, new technology evaluation, and client support research. Again, this position is a key component to the company’s continued success.
Bring the following skills and experience to the table for immediate consideration:
- 5 years formulation experience in either an industrial or academic lab environment of hair care products including shampoos and conditioners (ESPECIALLY conditioners)
- A creative approach to problem solving (be prepared to demonstrate with past examples)
- Working knowledge of coacervate technology, rheology modifiers, and emulsion skills
- Project management and inter-departmental team skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Management skills preferred as 1-2 will report to this position
- BS in Chemistry or related technical field
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is driving across the personal care industry in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects it’s workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the title Senior Research Scientist – Hair Care 0803A in your response.
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response.Relocation assistance and a competitive benefits package are available for the right person. Your skills and experience determine the fit and pay!
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.