An exciting and highly sought opportunity in the Los Angeles area with a well-known cosmetics company has become available for the right regulatory professional! Our client firm is seeking an experienced cosmetics/skincare/personal care regulatory director, manager or senior manager with extensive breadth and depth of experience. In this role you will administer their regulatory and compliance functions across multiple product lines, sales channels and into ten countries and dedicated markets. This key position in the organization reports to the executive level and has much autonomy and responsibility of both direct day-to-day affairs and strategic compliance initiatives. Come join a growing team of industry leaders making waves in their market space with functionally effective skincare, color cosmetics and OTC product offerings!
In this role you will be relied upon to interact effectively with internal interest holders in Marketing, Supply Chain, Research & Development, Sales and Manufacturing. You will also provide regulatory oversight to external manufacturers, distribution networks and governmental regulatory agencies. Currently this position oversees one direct report and liaisons with many others. If you want to help create success in an already thriving and recognized brand in a critical and far-reaching role, and have the required experience, we’d love to hear from you and share more details.
- Oversee team of regulatory personnel in all markets served
- Coordinate all regulatory activities between internal and external customer
- Responsible for product claims, product launch compliance, safety/efficacy testing, toxicology reviews, and FDA registration
- 8+ years regulatory experience (personal care, cosmetics, skincare, OTC, sun care, or closely related chemical ingredients)
- Hands-on experience serving as point of contact for domestic and international product registration
- Track record of increasing responsibility and success within regulatory affairs
- Past success in guiding products through the life cycle, documenting ingredient lists & product formulas
- Strong cross-functional leadership & communication skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in technical field (such as Chemistry or Chemical Engineering)
- Experience guiding regulatory efforts of a $10+m annual revenue organization preferred
- Background in chemistry and/or formulation
Great pay with bonus, competitive benefits, and more is available. And a generous relocation package is available to bring the right person aboard if needed. Please reference the job title Senior Manager/Director – Regulatory Affairs – Los Angeles (A3446) in your email with your enclosed resume or simply call us directly.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.