Because of strong and consistent growth, this well-known consumer care product leader is looking for an experienced formulator to expand their quality product lines. They are a well-recognized name in the skincare marketplace with a variety of best-selling products on the market.
A better HBA company you will be hard pressed to find. A stimulating and welcoming workplace invigorates the senses as you arrive for your workday. State-of-the-art research facilities encourage creative thinking and innovation. And many opportunities for personal and career growth exist for R&D professionals. This position within the R&D department is responsible for new product development and brand extension and is a key component to the continued success of the company.
Candidates who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- BS in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Material Science, Chemical Engineering or related field
- 7-10+ years experience
- Experience formulating products for personal care (skin health and hygiene is a plus) OR applied experience in cosmetic formulation development including the following:
- Raw material selection and specification
- Safety and stability evaluation
- Process scale-up to commercial production
- Performance and consumer testing
- Strong work ethic, fluent computer and organizational skills, capable of high performance as a individual contributor and as a team member
- Authorization to work indefinitely in the U.S. on a regular, full-time basis
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is achieving within the personal care industry by working in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects its workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following job title and ID# in your response: Senior Formulation Chemist 0525A.
Candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response so for best consideration address how you meet each of the required bullets above in a brief cover letter. Excellent pay, a competitive benefits package, and relocation assistance are available for the right person.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.