This client firm long known for many innovative household items found in the marketplace has turned to us to locate a Senior Chemist – Household to grow their product offerings and extend current lines’ functionality. Because of strong and consistent growth this new position will report directly to the vice president of research and will be charged with working on key Research & Development initiatives.
Senior Chemist – Household Duties:
- Develop new formula prototypes and technologies in the household product area to support marketing plans and assist in the development of future brand strategies
- Manage multiple projects, report on technical subjects and be a diligent and creative problem solver, while maintaining a clear sense of priorities, business requirements and focus
- Research into cutting-edge ingredients and innovative technology
- Drive new product claims, benefits and aesthetics by developing unique formulations, processing techniques and test methodologies within a team environment
Senior Chemist – Household Job Requirements:
- 5+ years of household or personal care (Health & Beauty Aid) product development and formulation experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of formulation chemistry, raw materials, surfactants and emulsion technologies and the ability to use this knowledge to develop innovative products is required
- Must be a self-starter with a high level of initiative to explore and develop new innovations to integrate into new products through experimentation on the bench with both conventional and unconventional/creative approaches.
- Overall understanding of packaging and product delivery systems
- Formulation experience with highly-fragranced products such as bath and body, highly desired
- Strong research skills and ability to find innovative solutions and formulations (out-of-the box thinking!)
- Strong knowledge of competitive household and personal care product landscapes is required
- Ability to work independently on long-term projects
- Bachelors degree in related field such as Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
Senior Chemist – Household Benefits:
- Generous time off to start
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Friendly, collegial work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is driving across their industry in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects its workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to the following job title and ID# in your email response subject line: Senior Chemist – Household 2498A.
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response. Relocation assistance and a competitive benefits package are available for the right person.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.