Do you have a desire to be mentored? Are you ready to grow your chemical engineering skills in environmental quality management? Are you sick of rush-hour traffic? Ready for wildlife outside your office window and a major metro center minutes away?
This flavor and fragrance industry leader has turned to me to locate a Senior Chemist for their Research & Development Department. Due to strong and consistent growth, this plum position with a company long recognized for its innovative and unique chemical additives for food and personal care products is now open for the right person.
A better manufacturer you will be hard pressed to find. A bucolic location close to nature invigorates the senses as you arrive for your workday. State-of-the-art research facilities encourage creative thinking and innovation. And many opportunities for personal and career growth exist for R&D professionals.
- Product line extension and new product research and development
- Perform synthesis, purifications and analysis of organic compounds
- Review various organic compounds for possible product usage
- Serve as technical resource to manufacturing and customers
Job requirements include:
- 2-5 years experience in industrial research in similar role (flavor and fragrance industry experience a plus)
- PhD in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related technical field
- Working knowledge of modern organic reactions and organic characterization and purification techniques
- Health insurance
- Optional dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Friendly, collegial work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is achieving within the chemical industry by working in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects its workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following job title and ID# in your response: Senior Chemist – Flavor & Fragrance 2427A.
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response so for best consideration address how you meet each of the required bullets above in a brief cover letter. Excellent pay and a competitive benefits package are available for the right person.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.