This Health and Beauty Aid leader seeks seasoned professionals in the area of Brand Management to provide technical expertise and vision for key brands. Due to expanding business needs, the following positions with a company long recognized for its innovative personal care products are now open for the right individuals:
- Assistant Brand Manager
- Brand Manager
- Senior Brand Manager
As a Fortune 1000 company, this firm is a leader in many product categories and provides numerous career growth opportunities for the professional looking to grow. From the vanity to the kitchen, this firm has it covered. It makes items for hair care, skin care and personal care; sweeteners and seasonings; and household items. These positions join an established marketing team and are each critical to the group’s continued success. Help this company continue its 15th straight year of record growth and zero lay offs!
Bring the following skills and experience to the table for immediate consideration:
- 1-10+ years marketing experience in Consumer Packaged Goods (Health and Beauty Aid experience strongly preferred)
- BS in Marketing or Business Administration (MBA strongly preferred)
- Strong hands-on approach and experience within channel management
- Ability and history of expanding distribution through retail or professional channels
- Creative and innovative work style coupled with entrepreneurial streak
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is driving across the personal care industry in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects it’s workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following title and job ID# in your response: Senior, Assistant, and Brand Managers (CPG) 1606A. Only candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.