Because of strong and consistent growth, this well-known consumer care product leader is looking for several top-notch product developers to expand their quality product line. They are a well-recognized name in the health and hygiene marketplace with a variety of best-selling products on the market.
A better HBA company you will be hard pressed to find. A stimulating and welcoming workplace invigorates the senses as you arrive for your workday. State-of-the-art research facilities encourage creative thinking and innovation. And many opportunities for personal and career growth exist for R&D professionals. This position within the R&D department is responsible for new product development and brand extension and is a key component to the company’s continued success.
- Lead development & assessment of product design, development and market launch for bundles of new products.
- Develop project timelines and then identify and manage critical action items to deliver on schedule.
- Typical projects include the following:
- Leading prototype development and evaluation through commercialization
- Developing product specifications
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop strategies/plans
- Collaborating with technical teams to develop commercially feasible products
- Collaborating with technical team to develop intellectual property strategies
- Ensuring compliance with outside regulations affecting product design and testing
- Developing product and advertising claims
Candidates at the junior and senior level who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply. Bring the following skills and experience to the table for immediate consideration:
- 3-7 years product development within Food, OTC, Cosmetic, Health & Beauty Aid, Pharmaceutical or Medical Product
- Demonstrated competence and impact as a product developer with successful commercial launches
- Experience as a project team leader working with other department representatives and outside vendors to champion a project from prototype to commercial launch
- Consumer focus group/panel experience from design to analysis (critical!)
- Great communication skills and extroverted personality or ability
- BS, MS, or PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemstry or Mechanical Engineering
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is achieving within the personal care industry by working in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects it’s workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following job title and ID# in your response: Product Developers – DTC 051906A.
Candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response so for best consideration address how you meet each of the required bullets above in a brief cover letter. Excellent pay, a competitive benefits package, and relocation assistance are available for the right person.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.