This Health and Beauty Aid leader seeks a seasoned professional in the area of Process Engineering to provide technical expertise and process improvment in the manufacture of skincare and OTC products. Due to expanding business needs, this position with a company long recognized for its innovative personal care products is now open for the right person. They are a well-recognized name in the skincare marketplace with a variety of best-selling products on the market.
Now is your chance to effect change across the production and packaging of a variety of personal care products for a well-known player in the HBA contract manufacturing space. This position is part of an R&D Process Engineering team and reports up to Regulatory and Quality. Our client firm takes pride in its industry-leading ability to launch and manufacture skincare and cosmetic products in an ever-changing marketplace for its business clients. In this role you will be involved with designing and executing robust processes for pilot plant scale-up and manufacturing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with product formulators to scale up and adapt bench-scale processes to pilot and manufacturing scale.
- Ensure robust process design within manufacturing capability.
- Write process specifications and implement processes.
- Troubleshoot existing processes and product-related issues.
- Use engineering principles and understanding of consumer and business needs to generate ideas for new products and better ways to manufacture new and existing products.
Candidates who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering or other Engineering field or equivalent industrial experience
- 5-10 years relevant experience
- Hand-on experience with FDA regulations with over-the-counter (OTC) and skincare
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Scale up and formulation experience highly desired
- Authorization to work indefinitely in the U.S. on a regular, full-time basis
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is driving across the personal care industry in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects it’s workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following title and job ID# in your response: Process Engineer – 4057B.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.