Our New York City-based client is growing and now adding a Manager of Education position to their Sales and Marketing team. Continued and strong growth demands additional staff in this area starting with one key person to lead the charge and eventually oversee education team members. Does this sound like you? Are you ready to create change at a vibrant and thriving industry disruptor?
You may not have many years of educator experience [2-5 years of directly-related experience is our target range]. You may not work for a large industry player [smaller and more nimble employers are a better fit]. But if you do have drive, enthusiasm, strong organizational skills, experience as an educator and in developing content, we want to talk to you! Have you brought new ideas, fresh perspectives and challenging concepts to the conversation in your current work? Do you know how to engage online and translate that into in-person connections and product use? You could be just what they are seeking!
In this role you will draw on your past experience to educate salon partners’ staff in the proper use of product, develop online/in-person skill-building classes, and facilitate sales by visiting key salons and attending industry events. The management team will look to you to lead the development of new content and in-house events based on the latest marketplace trends.
Bring the following skills and experience to the table for immediate consideration:
- 2-5 years experience as an educator or brand ambassador to salon or spa professionals
- Expertise building online & offline relationships and communities through digital marketing, social media campaigns & direct contact
- Experience interacting with industry leaders and product users & influencers
- Some experience developing training materials & programs
- Great interpersonal skills, a driving enthusiasm, and an engaging personality
- Strong organizational skills coupled with a self-starter mentality
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
If this sounds like you and you are ready to be in the driver’s seat leading the charge in education, send your resume. Be sure to include the following title and job ID# in your response: Manager – Education NYC/Metro 1596A. Competitive pay with a performance bonus and a strong benefits package await the right person.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.