The timing is right to add another team member to the Packaging Development department at this growing medium-sized firm know for it’s innovation and trend-setting health and beauty aid products. Rapid and consistent marketplace growth have justified this expansion position that will help to drive further package development and quality initiatives across the manufacturing process. Few companies have amassed a track record of market success as quickly and consistently as this company. Come join a rising leader whose products are creating a wave of innovation across the industry!
Our client is seeking an individual with experience developing packaging and products in the cosmetics industry to help guide the expansion of this department. Travel to nearby suppliers 2-3 days a week will help to ensure timely and successful product launches so someone comfortable with 50% travel is needed.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop specifications for new packaging requirements
- Source new suppliers and maintain working relationship
- Manage development process from design to launch
- Conduct package feasibility studies
- Review and set standards for quality of packaging components
- Travel to suppliers for line trials and production startups
Candidates who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- BS in Package Engineering, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 5-10 years direct experience in Cosmetic (including skincare and hair care) package development or with a supplier of Cosmetic packaging
- Heavy technical packaging development skills with primary components
- Strong quality background a plus
- Aerosol experience a plus
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with others in a collaborative environment
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is driving across the health and beauty industry in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects it’s workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following title and job ID# in your response: Manager of Packaging Development – Northeast – 4757B. Competitive compensation including a bonus plan, stock options as well as an industry-leading benefits package and relocation assistance await the right individual. Apply today!
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.