One of our preferred clients, a primary cosmetics packaging titan (known for their high-level of customer service and broad, innovative product offerings), is seeking a Key Account Manager for one of their crown jewel accounts. They don’t just see future trends; they create leading trends! Working with current and prospective clients to develop creative answers to packaging and branding questions, this firm finds repeat business is something one earns and cultivates.
Because of their strong growth trajectory and sales goals, they are investing heavily in both their internal product development systems and sales team. As such a Key Account Manager position is now available for the right individual who is ready to soar and be to rewarded for their sales accomplishments. This role is a mixture of account management and new business development within a key account’s six brands (located primarily in the New York City-metro area).
- Managing the sales processes within each brand and developing unique/engaging sales strategies to promote products
- Analysis of existing brands’ performance and implementation of valid recommendations to achieve additional growth
- Educating customers on new products and innovation to create awareness and demand through formal and informal presentations
- Develop solutions for and with clients in an interactive or collaborative manner before and after the sale (with a dedicated internal project management team)
- Gaining insight of competitor activity and performance
- 10+ years of cosmetics or related packaging sales experience OR related industry experience such as Brand Management, Project Management or Package Engineering for competitor or client (brand) company
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management and tracking skills
- Measurable sales results
The company offers full benefits, vacation, car allowance, a competitive salary and a rich commission structure. In addition, the work environment is energetic, collaborative and infused with fun, impromptu perks to celebrate achievements together. Relocation assistance is available and international candidates with appropriate backgrounds are encouraged to apply as well. Come join a growing team!
If you are an industry professional seeking a stable career, enjoy meeting and working with people, and are ready to drive success factors in a thriving work environment, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include job ID# in your response 1204B.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.