Because of strong and consistent growth, this well-known personal care product leader is looking for a top-notch Product Developer to expand their quality product lines. They are a well-recognized name in the health and hygiene marketplace with a number of best-selling products on the market.
This firm is one of a handful of truly fast growing companies in this industry with a 10 year track record of continued success. New lines are ready to be developed and launched this year. Their philosophy is to work hard and get recognized! Are you for the challenge? Come join this beauty team and grow your career again!
Many opportunities for personal and career growth exist for R&D professionals at this firm. This position within the R&D department is responsible for new product development and brand extension and is a key component to the company’s continued success.
- Lead development & assessment of product design, development and market launch for bundles of new products.
- Develop project timelines and then identify and manage critical action items to deliver on schedule.
- Typical projects include the following:
- o Leading prototype development and evaluation through commercialization
- o Developing product specifications
- o Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop strategies/plans
- o Collaborating with technical teams to develop commercially feasible products
- o Collaborating with technical team to develop intellectual property strategies
- o Ensuring compliance with outside regulations affecting product design and testing
- o Developing product and advertising claims
Candidates at the junior and senior level who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply. Bring the following skills and experience to the table for immediate consideration:
- 3-7 years product development within OTC, Cosmetic, Health & Beauty Aid, or Pharmaceutical
- Demonstrated competence and impact as a product developer with successful commercial launches
- Strong industry supplier contacts
- Hands-on understanding of the cosmetic manufacturing process
- Experience as a project team leader working with other department representatives and outside vendors to champion a project from prototype to commercial launch
- Great communication skills and extroverted personality or ability
- BS, MS in Marketing or related field
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is achieving within the personal care industry by working in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects it’s workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following job title and ID# in your response: Product Developer – OTC 2014A.
Candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response so for best consideration address how you meet each of the required bullets above in a brief cover letter. Excellent pay and a competitive benefits package are available for the right person.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.