Because of strong and consistent growth, this well-known consumer care product leader is looking for several top-notch product developers to expand their quality product line. They are a well-recognized name in the health and hygiene marketplace with a variety of best-selling products on the market.
A better HBA company you will be hard pressed to find. A stimulating and welcoming workplace invigorates the senses as you arrive for your workday. State-of-the-art research facilities encourage creative thinking and innovation. And many opportunities for personal and career growth exist for R&D professionals.
This position within the R&D department is responsible for new product development and brand extension, and is a key component to the company’s continued success.
- Lead development & assessment of product solution bundles that deliver on consumer’s functional benefit needs.
- Identify critical action items and incorporate into project plans that achieve agreed upon objectives.
- Implement the project plan within agreed upon constraints including timeline and resources.
- Typical projects can include, but would not be limited to:
- Translating insights into new product ideas/concepts
- Technical evaluation of competitive capabilities and intellectual assets to support cross-functional team assessment of potential market and partnership opportunities
- Translating product ideas into 3-D concepts and write-ups for market assessment
- Developing product idea specifications
- Collaborating with the technology linking team to develop commercially feasible product designs which meet user needs
- Collaborating with cross-functional team to develop strategies/plans
- Collaborating with cross-functional team to develop intellectual asset strategy protecting the business from a holistic approach including product, material, process technology, and business methods
- Ensuring compliance and implications of governmental regulations affecting product design and testing
- Identification of potential claims/claim strategy
Candidates at the junior and senior level who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply. Bring the following skills and experience to the table for immediate consideration:
- 3-15 years product development within consumer products, cosmetics, or foods (consumables rather than hard goods)
- Demonstrated competence and impact as a consumer product developer
- Ability and history of translating insights into concepts then into prototypes
- Consumer focus group/panel experience from design to analysis (critical!)
- Great communication skills and extroverted personality or ability
- BS, MS, or PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemstry or Mechanical Engineering
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is achieving within the personal care industry by working in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects it’s workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following job title and ID# in your response: Product Developers 0506Z.
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response so for best consideration address how you meet each of the required bullets above in a brief cover letter. Excellent pay and a competitive benefits package is available for the right person.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.