Are you ready to experience the best of a smaller town lifestyle in the Mountain States? Do you enjoy outdoor activities and a fresh, natural environment? Do you like the idea of being a critical component of a team that is nimble, close-knit and experiencing phenomenal sales growth? Are you ready to be paid well for the work you do and the skills your bring to your job each day? If clean living, warm neighbors and an active recreation scene excite you, then this opportunity is for you!
Due to strong and consistent growth, this well-known contract manufacturer of personal care, OTC and skincare products is looking for an experienced formulator to expand their offering of quality products. This critical, new position will report directly to the CEO of the company and will be charged with working on key clients’ formulations.
With over 30 years of market success and recent factory investments, this company offers an amazing career opportunity for a Junior Chemist ready to grow into a more senior role. Or they are also willing to consider professionals with much more experience for a Senior Chemist or Principal Chemist role.
Candidates who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Material Science, Chemical Engineering or related field
- 4 – 20+ years experience formulating personal care, hair care, skincare and/or OTC products (ethnic products are a plus)
- Ability to work multiple product launches
- Familiarity with product project management (from ideation to production)
- Strong communication skills as this role works with customers to create solutions
- Performance driven self starter
- Some supervisory experience desirable not not required
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is achieving within the personal care industry by working in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects it’s workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following job title and ID# in your response: Formulation Chemist – 1025B.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.