This Health and Beauty Aid industry leader has turned to Momentum Search Consultants to source a superb Executive Director of Marketing to direct the growth of their professional styling and men’s care divisions. A plum position with a company long recognized for its innovative and unique collection of bath and body products with a strong focus on naturals and botanicals, this opportunity awaits the right person able to drive their business to new heights.
The successful candidate will hold responsibility for global profitability for these lines and be charged with the development and implementation of marketing strategies and business plans that support the company’s philosophy and mission statement.
For immediate consideration include the following skills in your work history and resume:
- 5+ years experience in marketing/product development (professional hair styling and/or men’s skin/body/haircare experience preferred)
- Bachelors degree in related field (MBA in Marketing preferred)
- Success at identifying new product concepts, positioning, formula development, packaging development, creative design, merchandising and advertising
- Work with cross-functional departments including Marketing, Purchasing, Packaging, Creative, R&D, Operations, Sales, and Education to drive new product development and program execution.
- Forecasting and analysis of sales results and tracking of business performance measures
- Budgeting and managing expenditures to budgets
- Inventory management and product costing analysis for cost savings
- Developing domestic and/or international marketing events calendar
- Recommending and directing market research; directing brand decisions based on the results
- Involvement in successful product launches through to the field including retail outlets
- Working with Product Development, outside consultants, R&D, and Purchasing to ensure integrity in sourcing
- Developing marketing talent by coaching and mentoring young marketing staff
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is achieving within the personal care industry by working in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects it’s workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following job title and ID# in your response: Executive Director of Marketing – Styling & Men’s Care 0106A.
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response so for best consideration address how you meet each of the required bullets above in a brief cover letter. Excellent pay, a competitive benefits package, and relocation assistance are available for the right person.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.