A well-known chemical distributor selling into the industrial, personal care, food, cosmetics and nutrition industries is seeking a Sales Director to manage 10+ Account Managers with territories across the Western United States.
This expanding company with over 50 years of business history just closed out their best year in sales ever! Come help drive their sales to new heights and grow your career.
- Motivate sales team of approximately ten individuals
- Maintain direct, regular communication with Account Managers
- Track progress with quarterly territory reviews and annual performance evaluations
- Consistently improve Account Manager’s knowledge
- Assist Account Managers in identifying, prioritizing and closing key account deals
- Attend and exhibit at trade shows
- 3+ years of Sales Management experience (ideally in food, nutrition, personal care and industrial markets or with another chemical distributor)
- Bachelor’s degree (food science, nutrition, chemisty, biology or natural science preferred)
- Approximately 25% travel
- Outstanding organizational, time-management and follow-up skills
- Ability to multitask and continually prioritize
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills
- Ability to coach, mentor, teach and motivate
- Dependable, extremely hard-working, extroverted, self-motivated
- Strong technical credentials and industry-specific knowledge is a plus
Great benefits including 80% employer-paid health plan, dental and 401k plans, excellent pay plan with performance benefits. Generous vacation and holiday leave. Come join a growing team!
If you are an industry professional with a STABLE and STRONG selling background and are ready to drive success factors in a family-like work environment that acknowledges and respects its workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include my job ID# in your response 1820A.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.