An exciting opportunity in the heart of New York City with an established skincare company awaits the right regulatory professional! Our client firm is seeking an experienced regulatory director, manager or senior manager with extensive breadth and depth of experience. In this role you will administer their regulatory and compliance functions across multiple product lines, sales channels and within 100 countries and dedicated markets. This key position in the organization reports to the executive level and has much autonomy and responsibility to both direct day-to-day affairs and strategic compliance initiatives. Come join a growing team of industry leaders making waves in their market space with functionally effective skincare and OTC product offerings!
- 8+ years regulatory experience (personal care, beauty, skincare, OTC, pharmaceutical, or closely related chemical ingredients)
- Hands-on experience serving as point of contact for domestic and international product registration
- Track record of increasing responsibility and success within regulatory affairs
- Past success in guiding products through the life cycle, documenting ingredient lists & product formulas
- Strong cross-functional leadership & communication skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in technical field desired (though not required with enough work experience)
- Experience guiding regulatory efforts of a $10+m annual revenue organization preferred
In this role you will be relied upon to interact effectively with internal interest holders in Marketing, Supply Chain, Research & Development, Sales and Manufacturing. You will also provide regulatory oversight to external manufacturers, distribution networks and governmental regulatory agencies. Currently this position oversees one direct report and liaisons with many others. If you want to help create success in an already thriving and recognized brand in a critical and far-reaching role, and have the required experience, we’d love to hear from you and share more details.
Great pay with bonus, competitive benefits, and more are available. And a generous relocation package is available to bring the right person aboard if needed. Please reference the job title Director – Regulatory Affairs – Skincare/OTC (B3976) in your email with your enclosed resume or simply call us directly.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.