The time is right to join the Engineering Team of this growing company known for it’s innovative and trend-setting skincare and personal care products. Rapid and consistent commercial successes within their market segment have position this firm to take the market share leader position in the next 3 years. The pieces have all been laid over the past decade for the planned phenomenal growth. Now all the company is missing is the right person to ensure successful product commercialization of new and re-formulated lines.
Our client is seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Professional with experience leading teams in product commercialization using outside contract manufacturers to deliver high quality goods on time and on budget. This role is responsible for the strategy and execution of new product launches and collaborates with the members of the R&D and Product Development teams. This individual also selects and oversee strategic external contract manufacturers. As such it’s a critical role that touches many areas and is pivotal to the firm’s success.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for contract manufacturing of products in timely and cost efficient manner
- Manage internal pilot plant work through to final formula transfer to outside manufacturers
- Interact successfully with a variety of shareholders both internal and external to the company
- Manage and mentor a team of 4-6 product development/process engineers and scientists
- Travel up to 25% of the time
Candidates who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- BS in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related field
- 8+ years of Process Engineering experience in Cosmetics Manufacturing (including Skincare and/or Personal Care)
- 3-5 years of Management or Supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of and experience working with Product Development, Marketing, Package Design, Operations, Manufacturing, and Sales
- Experience in Pilot Plant Scale Up and Technology Transfer
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is driving across the beauty industry, send your resume now! Be sure to include the following title and job ID# in your response: Director – Product Engineering & Pilot Plant – 4977B. Competitive compensation including a bonus plan, profit sharing, an amazing benefits package, and relocation assistance await the right individual. Apply today!
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.