Because of strong and consistent growth, a privately-owned, medium-sized HBA skin care product leader is looking for a top-notch individual to lead the development of new technology. They are a well-recognized name in the cosmoceutical, skin care, and cosmetics communities with a variety of best-selling products on the market. Due to expanding business needs, this position with a company long recognized for its innovative skin care treatments is now open for the right person.
This position joins the Research & Development department, is responsible for new product development and brand extension, and is a key component to the company’s continued success.
Bring the following skills and experience to the table for immediate consideration:
- 5 years formulation experience in skincare product development
- Strong familiarity with product development life cycle and formulation both from initial concept and as line extensions
- Working knowledge of ingredients and emerging technologies and trends
- BS degree (Chemistry is a plus)
- Managerial skills preferred
- Solid work history with proven successes
- A creative approach to problem solving (be prepared to demonstrate with past examples)
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is achieving within the health and beauty aid industry by working in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects it’s workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following job title and ID# in your response: Manager of Product Development – Skincare 0806A.
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response so for best consideration address how you meet each of the required bullets above in a brief cover letter. Excellent pay, a competitive benefits package, and relocation assistance is available for the right person.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.