We are seeking a Procurement and Supply Chain Director with 10+ years of related experience to grow our client’s Skincare and Personal Care division. People stay at this company for 7+ years on average and the firm consistently ranks high on Glassdoor.com for employee job satisfaction.
Come join this lifestyle brand that embodies wholesome living, artisan crafts, and a global village mentality. Carefully curated and sold exclusively through specialty brick-and-mortar retailers, home television shopping, and online channels, this Health and Beauty Aid marketing company is seeking a seasoned professional in the area of Procurement and Supply Chain to grow their Skincare and Personal Care division. This role works with all related department heads and is critical to the on-time delivery of final products overseeing all steps in the purchase and fulfillment process.
When it comes to ownership of your actions and the great results you can achieve as a beauty supply chain professional, it doesn’t get any better than this opportunity! If you’ve honed your beauty sourcing and negotiation skills by working with contract manufacturers to create a compelling product offering, call to find out more about this exciting opportunity with an industry leader. The right person will have a an entrepreneurial attitude towards their work since the business will be theirs to run with a minimum of direct supervision and a team of 5 buyers under them.
Skills needed include the following:
- 10+ years of supply chain management experience in Skincare, Cosmetics, or Personal Care components
- Strong history of sourcing, negotiating, buying and delivering in a JIT environment
- Proven national relationships with industry suppliers, contract manufacturers, and various sales channels including (QVC, HSN, ULTA and online)
- Excellent computer skills including MRP (Material Requirements Planning) software
- Keen analytical approach to cost reduction and managing profitability in purchases
- Experience with primary or secondary packaging & fulfillment a definite plus
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is driving across the beauty industry in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects it’s workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following title and job ID# in your response: Director – Procurement & Supply Chain – Skincare & Personal Care – 2497B. Great benefits, a strong bonus plan, and relocation assistance is available.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.