This client is a fast-growing cosmetics and personal care packaging firm known for their high-level of customer service and broad, innovative product offerings. They don’t just see future trends, they create leading trends! Working with current and prospective clients to develop creative answers to packaging and branding questions, this firm finds repeat business is something one earns and cultivates.
Because of their strong growth trajectory and sales goals, they are investing heavily in both their internal product development systems and sales team. As such, a new position (with plenty of on-board and ongoing training) is available for the right individual who is ready to soar and be rewarded for their sales accomplishments.
This role is a mixture of account management and new business development targeting the cosmetics and personal care industry (located primarily in the New York City-metro area). Experience with larger accounts is helpful as several existing key accounts will be assigned to this role in addition to the work of new client development. Responsibilities are to drive sales growth, meet revenue targets, perform prospecting and new business development, and conduct lead generation.
- Managing the sales processes within each account and developing unique/engaging sales strategies to promote products
- Analysis of existing accounts’ performance and implementation of valid recommendations to achieve additional growth
- Educating customers on new products and innovation to create awareness and demand through formal and informal presentations
- Develop solutions for and with clients in an interactive or collaborative manner before and after the sale (with a dedicated internal project management team)
- Gaining insight of competitor activity and performance
- Car travel to customer locations to complete sales including limited overnight travel (up to 33%)
- 3-10+ years of cosmetics or related packaging sales experience (turnkey solution selling preferred)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management and tracking skills
- Measurable sales results
The company offers full benefits, vacation, car allowance, a competitive salary and a rich commission structure. In addition, the work environment is energetic, collaborative and infused with fun, impromptu perks to celebrate achievements together. Come join a growing team!
If you are an industry professional seeking a stable career, enjoy meeting and working with people, and are ready to drive success factors in a family-like work environment, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include job ID# in your response 1452B.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.