Are you ready for a change that could be your last change? Do you want to work for an industry leader at their largest facility with key responsibilities for operations? Are you seeking a graveyard or third-shift opportunity with lots of potential for overtime pay opportunities?
If you answered YES! We want to talk to you!! Our Los Angeles-based client has a third-shift opening for a Compounding Area Manager and is seeking someone that can help grow the company and their career. In this role you will perform the following critical job functions.
- Supervise leads, compounders, pre-weighers, and sanitizers to insure batching schedules are completed efficiently within specifications and that they coincide with the needs of the production department.
- Manage materials and manpower to insure that the daily production plans are met.
- Control material flows and inventory accuracy through the use of dedicated software system.
- Train and certify hourly personnel in their specific job duties.
- Drive responsibility to the lowest level.
- Manage employee safety and welfare problems.
- Maintain spending within budget guidelines for labor, material and supplies.
- Insure all GMP’s and regulatory guidelines are met.
- Recommend and implement cost reduction programs
Bring the following skills and experience to the table for immediate consideration:
- B.S. Degree Required Chemical Engineering, Biology or Chemistry
- 5 years Chemical Compounding experience in Food, Beverage, Pharmaceuticals or Personal Care
- 2+ years supervisory experience managing 10+ team members
- Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
If you are an industry professional with a STABLE work history and are ready to drive success factors in an environment that rewards and respects its workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following job title and ID# in your response: Compounding Manager – 1818A.
Candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response so for best consideration address how you meet each of the required bullets above in a brief cover letter. Excellent pay and a competitive benefits package is available for the right person.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.