Do you have proven results in this niche area of direct-to-consumer marketing? Is your background rich in driving sales and growing a distribution network within the cosmetics and/or skincare industry? Have you been part of a high-growth, rapid-paced organization? If so, this Chief Operations Officer (COO) Skincare opportunity is ripe for the picking!
This well-established independent marketer of skincare, personal care, and cosmetics is poised for more rapid expansion and lacks only one thing ~ a talented Chief Operations Officer to lead them. Reporting directly to CEO/Founder and working with a C-Level team you will oversee supply chain, branding, operations, and finance.
Coming off of 18 months of stellar growth and more than 5 years before as an indie brand, financial resources, executive guidance, and talented sales teams are all in place. This is not a broken organization, but one that is thriving and needing added leadership for more projected phenomenal growth in the next 5 years.
In this role you will report directly to the CEO and plan, direct and execute all aspects of operations; stay abreast of industry trends and make recommendations to expand and extend skin, cosmetics, OTC, and miscellaneous lines; determine pricing for products with input from suppliers and company department heads; and oversee strategic business planning.
Bring the following skills and experience to the table for immediate consideration:
- 4+ years industry experience within Health & Beauty Aids industry (preferably in direct-to-market, e-Commerce, or brick and mortar) leading a company with annual sales in excess of $10m and more than 25 employees
- Hands-on experience in operations, supply chain, retail, eCommerce, strategic planning, and finance
- Excellent negotiation, quantitative and analytical skills
- Previous direct profit and loss accountability
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Innovative/motivated with proven ability to plan and execute procedures to attain organizational goals
- Team player with strong leadership/supervisory skills
- Self-starter, ability to handle multiple projects and achieve constant deadlines
- Moderate Travel may be required
If you are an industry professional with close working background and are ready to drive success factors in a dynamic work environment as a leader, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include my job ID# in your response 1930A.
Relocation assistance and a competitive benefits package are available for the right person.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.