This Health and Beauty Aid leader seeks a season professional in the area of Brand Management to provide technical expertise and vision for 4 key brands. Due to expanding business needs, this position with a company long recognized for its innovative personal care products is now open for the right person.
As a Fortune 1000 company, this firm is a leader in many product categories and provides numerous career growth opportunities for the professional looking to grow. From the vanity to the kitchen, this firm has it covered. It makes items for hair care, skin care and personal care; sweeteners and seasonings; and household items. This position joins an established marketing team and is a key component to the group’s continued success. Help this company continue its 15th straight year of record growth and zero layoffs!
Bring the following skills and experience to the table for immediate consideration:
- 5 years experience in Consumer Packaged Goods (Hair Care experience strongly preferred)
- BS in Marketing or Business Administration (MBA strongly preferred)
- Strong hands-on approach and experience within channel management
- Ability and history of expanding distribution through retail channels
- Creative and innovative work style coupled with entrepreneurial streak
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Some field sales experience is helpful but not required
- Spanish language skills strongly a plus but not required
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is driving across the personal care industry in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects it’s workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following title and job ID# in your response: Brand Manager – Hair Care 1906A. Only candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.