This Health and Beauty Aid leader seeks a seasoned Marketing professional in the area of Brand Management to provide technical expertise and vision for 2-3 key skincare brands. Due to expanding business needs, this Brand Director position with a company long recognized for its innovative skincare products is now open for the right person. Come join a successful team that works hard in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
As a leading company within the Health & Beauty Aid industry, this firm has a commanding position across several skincare market segments. Remarkable and sustained double-digit, year-over-year sales growth means this is an expansion position joining a Marketing department that has quadrupled in the past 2 years. In this role as Brand Director you will have responsibility for brand planning, new product innovation/launches, and management of a team of 2-3 junior brand managers.
Bring the following skills and experience to the table for immediate consideration:
- 10+ years experience in brand management in CPG/Consumer Packaged Goods (Skincare, Cosmetics or Personal Care experience a plus)
- Bachelors in Marketing or Business Administration or other related field of study (MBA strongly preferred)
- Strong hands-on approach coupled with strategic thinking
- Comfort interacting with and presenting to all levels of management
- Ability to work with minimal direction, in teams, and on own to reach stated goals in a dynamic and rapidly shifting work environment
- Experience supervising, managing or mentor junior staff members
- Understanding and training in classic marketing and demonstrable marketplace results
- Beauty product junkies highly desired; bring your passion
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is driving across the skincare industry in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects it’s workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and relocation assistance awaits. Be sure to include the following title and job ID# in your response: Brand Director – Skincare. Only candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.