This Health and Beauty Aid industry leader has turned to us to locate an Assistant Brand Manager to aid current Brand Manager in the creation of market objectives and strategies and execution of subsequent annual plans. With 15+ straight years of record profits and no layoffs and a set of products that are posting record consumption rates, this company offers amazing career opportunities for the right junior-level brand manager.
A plum position with a company long recognized for its innovative and unique collection of bath and body products with a strong focus on strong existing brand names, this opportunity awaits the right person able to drive their business to new heights. This role provides the opportunity to develop profit management, team building, and branding skills in preparation for a Brand Manager position.
- Assist in creation of the brand’s annual marketing plan including development of volume & profit objectives & strategies.
- Aid in leading & executing the brand’s annual innovation program including identifying the following:
- Innovation opportunities
- Development of concepts
- Analysis of market research findings
- Coordinate with outside vendors to develop media campaigns
- Visit clients to drive business growth
- 1-3 years brand management experience (CPG preferred)
- Success in past work demonstrating ability to take risk and responsibility for actions
- Work with cross-functional departments including Marketing, Purchasing, Packaging, Creative, R&D, Operations, Sales, and Education to drive new product development and program execution
- Bachelors degree in Marketing (MBA preferred)
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be a part of the change this employer is achieving within the personal care industry by working in a collegiate work environment that acknowledges and respects it’s workforce, send your resume to the information listed below. Be sure to include the following job title and ID# in your response: Assistant Brand Manager – CPG 1306A.
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a response so for best consideration address how you meet each of the required bullets above in a brief cover letter. Excellent pay, a competitive benefits package, and relocation assistance are available for the right person.
Get Started Today
Call us at (609) 644-4940 or contact us online.